Share What You Love Online
This workshop is designed to help you tell your story and share your passion online. Whether you are just starting out, or have already taken steps to sharing your wellness business; this session will help you refine your brand and learn how to authentically share your offerings with your audience.
Who should attend: Yoga Teachers, Life/Health Coaches, Personal Trainers, etc.
- Design your social media strategy, set goals and create a vision based on your brand.
- Determine the best social media platform for your audience.
- Learn how to create valuable and informative content designed for your audience.
- Unravel Instagram and how to use it.
- Talk about how to create interactive images that engage your audience.
- Understand social media analytics, and how to use them to share your message.
About Faith: Along with being a global yoga teacher for over 14 years (500-ERYT), Faith also has a BS degree in Marketing w/ a minor in Communications from Gambling State University, and an MBA from Loyola University-New Orleans. She owns Embrace Yoga DC, yoga training & community center located in Adams Morgan – a multicultural nest of Washington DC. Both 200 and 500 level yoga certifications are offered. Learn more: http://faithhunter.com/faith/about-faith/