SpirituallyFly Yoga Teacher Training - 200 Hour Program (yoga + meditation + community)
Training Dates: January 2019 - July 2019
Jan 11-13 | Feb 8-10 | March 1-3 | April 12-14 | May 3-5 | June 7-8 | July 19-20
Friday, 7:45pm - 9pm | Saturday & Sunday, 1:30pm-6pm
Immerse yourself in a joyous, soulful and transformational teacher training guided by Faith Hunter, E-RYT 500. Faith, and a team of experienced and inspirational instructors, will offer an opportunity for you to dance on a sea of self-discovery, learn how to embrace your yoga practice, your life and become a positive changemaker in your community. This transformational experience will offer you the skills you need to become an inspiring instructor leading from the heart.
What you will gain?
- Faith will provide you with the methods, techniques, and language that is rooted in inclusion.
- Provide guidance on teaching students of all levels (beginners to advanced).
- Teach you how to observe bodies and energy so you can instruct classes based on what you see.
- Teach you how to create an environment where everyone feels included, accepted and supported.
- In a supportive and compassionate environment, you will gain the skills to teach authentically, and share your inner beauty with the world through yoga and service.