yoga class policies
~ CANCELLATION POLICY ~
- Please note that all sales are final.
- All class passes are non-transferable, non-extendable and non-refundable.
- Reservations for all classes must be canceled at least 2 hours prior to the start of class time in order to avoid losing your pass. You may cancel your reservation online by logging into our reservation system, clicking "My Schedule" followed by "Cancel" for any reserved classes you can't make. If you don’t cancel, your class pass or drop in will be lost/charged.
~ ATTENDING CLASS ~
- Please try to reserve your class online. If you are unable to register, no problem, we leave a few spaces open in each class for drop-in students. We give reserved spots 2 minutes before class starts.
- Remove your shoes before entering the studio room.
- If you need a mat or towel, both can be rented for $1 each. Please wipe down your mat after class.
- We provide filtered water and tea. Feel free to bring your own water bottle.
- Please turn off your cell phones upon arrival.
~ OTHER IMPORTANT POLICIES ~
- We lock the door promptly at the start of each class. To honor the flow of the practice, respect for others, and the security of students, staff and personal belongings, we do not admit latecomers. Parking can be challengeing, so PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 5-15 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS STARTS.
All class passes are valid 90 days from date of first use. This does NOT apply to single class passes, specials and promotional deals.
If a class pass expires before all the classes are used up, you can roll those classes over to the next class pass purchase that is equal to or greater than the number on the expired pass. You can only roll over classes once per pass.
Payment is due prior to class. Unpaid yoga classes, after two (2) days from day of unpaid visit, will be reconciled automatically from the credit/debit card stored on file at the rate of $17 per class. An electronic receipt will be sent to the email address on file.
~ EVENT AND WORKSHOP CANCELLATIONS ~
Refunds for eligible cancellations are issued as Embrace account credits (minus a $5 transaction fee). These credits never expire and can be used toward any future Embrace purchases. Beyond this, event and workshop reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.