Nonprofit Quarterly Partner: For Love Of Children (FLOC)
This summer, Embrace Yoga DC and For Love Of Children (FLOC) are partnering to help youth shine! In honor of Embrace's 7-year birthday, we are raising $777 (or more!) to support FLOC's programs. You can contribute in a few ways:
1) Attend Embrace's FREE weekly cOMmunity Class on Saturdays at 9:15am, and enter our fundraising raffle. Donate $1 to win one of three Grand Prizes:
- 1st prize (Freedom): Embrace Yoga DC 3-class pass; Jade Harmony Yoga Mat; Nubian Heritage Body Wash; Raw Elements Herbal Rescue Sunscreen; Numi Organic Tea; "Shades of the Soul," Faith Hunter’s Meditation Journal; and a special gift from FLOC.
- 2nd prize (Growth): Embrace Yoga DC 3-class pass; Mantra Style ProLuxe Yoga Mat; Raw Element Face+Body Cream; T Salon Wellness Tea; Popsockets Good Vibes Phone Grip/Stand; "Shades of the Soul," Faith Hunter’s Meditation Journal; and a special gift from FLOC.
- 3rd prize (Joy): Embrace Yoga DC 3-class pass; Manduka Travel-Weight Yoga Mat; Neroli Toning Mist; "Shades of the Soul," Faith Hunter’s Meditation Journal; and and a special gift from FLOC.
Want to help more? Enter more than once - at any weekly class - or, donate more than $1! You'll receive a grab bag gift each time you buy a ticket. Raffle runs through September 30, 2018.
2) Join us on Labor Day for "Recharge Your Love," a donation based class where 100% of student payments benefit FLOC. Start your holiday with Faith Hunter and the Embrace teaching team, as well as FLOC staff and community - Monday, September 3, 11am-12:30pm.
Donation-based Yoga Class
Each quarter we host a 90-min Recharge Your Love donation-based class, bringing together a team of Embrace teachers and students, along with the staff and beneficiaries of our quarterly nonprofit partner. While raising funds for and awareness of our community’s needs, these heart-centered practices restore vision, purpose and energy. 100% of class contributions go directly to the organization. Class Donation Options: $5, $10, $15, $20, $25 or $30 or pay any amount in cash on-site.
3) If you can't attend the class, but want to help, please make a donation.
ONGOING NONPROFIT PARTNERS
We partner with local businesses that align with our mission and studio goals.
Capital Pride 2018
Embrace is a community-minded, love-filled yoga studio that embraces your freedom, your growth and your joy. Created on the commitment to serve all, we truly embrace the beauty of individuality and personal expression. We believe the beauty of a community is its diversity.
On that note, we are delighted to celebrate in the brilliance of Capital PRIDE, and give honor to our diverse LGBTA community!